Thursday, January 21, 2010

Almost near...

January 20, 2010

Almost near...
27 days to go and I will be on Davao attending the workshop Our Earth, Our Home for the 17th International Leadership Conference. I'm looking forward for new ideas and knowledge to be gain from the speaker. Pens, notebook, marker and candies..checked! ^_^ Now I'm ready to take down notes and do some pointers afterwards. Great! All this will be my helping tools to survive as I formulate example policies on how to improve and develop our resources. Just preparing for another wonderful dream to be granted and blessed by our Heavenly Father, the one and only one gave all the wonderful gifts to us. Connections are all over the world. Let's extend our helping hands to save the Earth for it is our Home. Forty eight more days and I'm turning 27. I am thankful for I continually enjoying the people and every things that surrounds me. I hope for the coming days...27 days to go to Davao to enjoy my learning by exploring; 48 day, April 8, 2010 to go and I'm turning 27 years old and looking forward to do something memorable stay here on earth as I will share my time, knowledge and skills as I will do my assignment in promoting peace and development with United Nations Volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment