Saturday, November 14, 2009

Home sweet home...

Home sweet home…
Are you home right now?
DREAM COME TRUE…best had written words in the jeepney that catches my attention yesterday as we involved ourselves in GK Build Ateneo activities. I know that building houses for the homeless are not easy. Planning preparations may take all your time and strength but looking forward for the outcome may brings an overflow of gratitude in the heart of anyone whose involve in building hope for the homeless to have a wonderful home. GK Build is really indeed a dream come true for me for a reason that I found another additional home sweet home that welcomes me whole heartedly as well as to GK team/Family namely Kuya Aaron, Alvin and Glory. The GK team volunteers have a big impact as they being “IN” to my life journey. I am also thankful to other volunteers and to the whole community as they also imparted their treasures, talents and time to us.

Being a volunteer or involving yourself in volunteering provides many benefits to mental, physical, social and spiritual health. Volunteering can provide a healthy boots to your self-confidence, self-esteem and life satisfaction. Doing good things for others and the community, which provides a natural sense of accomplishment and most likely to have a positive view of your life and future goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment