Monday, November 2, 2009

Wonderful gifts...

Yippee!
53 days to go...its Christmas time o^_^o. Our Father in heaven, you know that I’m so grateful for all the blessings you have given me and for sure many to come. As you always surprised me in many ways…I hope that in my simple ways I put a smile in your face. Lord, thank you for trusting me with the wonderful gifts. Wonderful gifts as you anointed me to be where I am today. The grateful gifts that I have are my family. I love my family. I am blessed to have them because they guide me and cheer me all the way in achieving my dreams. As they allow me to do my selfless service to others knowing that I don’t have enough rest…they PUSH me more for I don’t feel any drained of strength and energy at all. Rendering services embrace with a big hope. Being belong with the GKal teams help me to dream more for others. As you can probably tell, I am pretty excited to be working with Gawad Kalinga and unfortunately it is not all for selfless reasons because I strongly believe the GK lives love in action – live this love in such a selfless so holistically to such a great extend. In addition, receiving messages that I will take the lead (Lead Nurse) for TP MOA Clinic site may help me more to share the wonderful gifts that our dear Lord entrusted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment