Sunday, November 8, 2009

Love doesn't calculate; it spends lavishly!

Love doesn't calculate; it spends lavishly!

What’s your passion?
Volunteers make a difference every day…and when people get together, things get done. Volunteering takes many forms and is performed by a wide range of people. Medical mission challenges give Doctors, Nurses, Physical therapist, Programmers, Armies, and other Health Care Workers the opportunity to help people in the way they dreamed of it. Being one of the volunteers is truly a remarkable one for another dream come true as I prayed for it. Best opportunity for me to serve and make a lasting difference by joining a medical mission at GK Towerville, Bulacan. Volunteering also allows you to meet people who have similar interest. You may make new friends of the same age or of different ages. Being a volunteer is a great way to learn new skills from working as part of a team to setting and reaching goals as it gives you a chance to discover what kinds of things you’re best at and enjoy the most, indeed.

A quick sharing that made me cry inside…
As I offer my open hand to the young little girl (patient), right away she placed her hand to my hand gently. While laughing for the great joy that moment…I know that the little girl sent me a beautiful message. “There are three things that will endure--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love.” - 1 Corinthians 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment