Sunday, November 1, 2009

Magic touch...



Magic
This place is like a magic land
If I have a magic power, I can do everything I want
How great that all I want was granted like magic
Magic
But I feel empty at this moment
Does magic gone?
Knowing it’s gone… I want it back
…back to me
Where’s that magic go…
I’m searching…and then I found myself crying
My tears keep falling to my face; and I’m afraid
I feel something different happening to me
My senses know that someone was coming near to me…
I was afraid, for I don’t know what to do
I know that the time was moving fast except me
I felt that I am trap…trap in the world of realization
It’s a magical world…full of mercy, forgiveness and love
I saw myself in a distance…
…different from who I am now.
It’s like a movie playing back forward
And OH, what a great movie
…as I remembered all my prayers
Now, I’m back in the world of reality
I feel more love and peace in my heart
Thank you for that wonderful magic
…A magic touch from our Heavenly Father who heal me

No comments:

Post a Comment